Monday, June 23, 2008

Karren Deas

Hi all-

This is my first blog so bear with me. I've been married for 29 years and have 3 children. I love to exercise and listen to gospel music (sometimes I think I can sing haha). I lived in New York for 13 years as a child and lived in Florida all my adult life. I love comedies, Law and Order and LifeTime. My favorite author is Max Lucado, my favorite actors are Morgan Freeman and Steve Carell. I love seafood and sweet potatoe pie. I am a avid believer in Jesus Christ and His second coming. I also know that He died for the sins of the world. I work for JPL as a Library Assistant and have been an employee since 2003. I am currently in school working on my degree to promote to the next level. I do enjoy working for JPL, my department (Main/Reference) is the best, the team rocks!!!

No comments: